cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Nick Peeples" <nick.peep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inheritance not resolving
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:18:48 GMT
I do have the Qualifier filled in. Everything that is online in either
the user doc or the modeler doc is currently being done, that is why
this is confusing me a little bit.

A little bit more, the objects that are in the cache are even not
being subclasses properly either. Just poking around a bit, if I do a:

return (KlassB) DataObjectUtils.objectForPk(context, obj.getObjectId());

on an object that i know is of KlassB extends KlassA, it gets an Cast
error. The obj was put in the cache by a:

SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(KlassA.class);

Not sure if that helps at all.

-Nick