cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dov Rosenberg <drosenb...@inquira.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne vs JPA tools
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:45:14 GMT
Is there a build available that supports any of the JPA functionality yet?
What is the projected timeframe when something will be available?

I saw a reference on the web site that talks about JPA. We are targeting a
release of our code around June - is there a release candidate we can start
using now to continue our development?

Thanks in advance

Dov Rosenberg