cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Frank" <faro...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: how to call a custom query
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 02:41:29 GMT
Here is my code.
My table show no data. I have three records for this query.

I am trying to display procedure_name, provider_name, office_phone,
alt_phone
The _Schedules class does not have these fields.
What do I need to do?

Thanks
Frank
public List getRecords() {

String query = "SELECT ALL schedules.schedule_id,schedules.schedule_date,";

query += " procedures.procedure_name,providers.provider_name,";

query += " providers.office_phone,providers.alt_phone";

query += " FROM schedules";

query += " INNER JOIN procedures ON schedules.procedure_id =
procedures.procedure_id";

query += " INNER JOIN providers ON schedules.provider_id =
providers.provider_id";

query += " WHERE schedule_date = CURDATE()";

query += " ORDER BY procedure_name";

DataContext context = DataContext.getThreadDataContext();

SQLTemplate rawSelect = new SQLTemplate(Schedules.class, query);

List records = context.performQuery(rawSelect);

return records;

}