cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Frank" <faro...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you deal with AS400 schemas
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:34:17 GMT
Hi Andrus,

I regenerated the code and eclipse does not complain about source errors.
I am still having problems, but since I am new to Cayenne, it just may be a
coding issue:
When I attempt to retrieve some records, I get this error:

 net.sf.click.extras.cayenne.DataContextFilter.doFilter(DataContextFilter.java:125)java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
Java heap spaceHere is my code:private List filterEmployees(String lname, String fname) {
    DataContext context = DataContext.getThreadDataContext();     Expression qualifier1 =ExpressionFactory.likeIgnoreCaseExp(Bsypemp.EMYFNM_PROPERTY,fname+"%");
    Expression qualifier2 =ExpressionFactory.likeIgnoreCaseExp(Bsypemp.EMYLNM_PROPERTY,lname+"%");
    SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(Bsypemp.class,qualifier2);     List records = context.performQuery(query);
    return records;    }ThanksFrank