cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: security - revisited
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:54:22 GMT
Well, think of it this way - Cayenne ROP provides the data model and
a way to add hooks to the runtime. These are the two pieces that can
be used to implement a custom security mechanism. None of the
security features are built in Cayenne, but it allows adding them.

So answering Carl's question, I don't think you'll find anything
prepackaged, but this doesn't mean you can't build it.

Andrus