cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dorian <crapuf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a GROUP BY query
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:02:33 GMT
Thanks for the answer!

I would have another question... There is the data map xml file
(*.map.xml) and this file contains also the custom queries I define...
There is any way I can separate these custom queries (put them in
another xml file) from the main data map file? I am asking because every
time I regenerate the xml with the Cayenne Modeler, those queries are
deleted. So every time I have to save them somewhere else and paste them
in the new generated xml file.

Thanks!

Dorian