cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Juergen Saar" <juer...@jsaar.org>
Subject Re: "map" properties?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:49:29 GMT
I think this is a little special ...

if you have 1..n relation to addresses this could make sense, but for a
relation order to positions this would be difficult. The only way cayenne
could provide a generell map is the PK an I don't think that this would be
helpful. All other attributes are nor secured unique ...

I think for the few cases where this makes sense, I would write a little
helper method.

--- Juergen ---