cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lookup tables
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 03:53:58 GMT
Making a getStatusName() and even a setStatusName() is fine for
conveniently getting the status name (and not needing a local
statusName instance variable), but if you need to use statusName in a
query, that won't do what you want -- you still need to specify the
relationships.  Also, you had mentioned sorting.  What exactly do you
need?  There are various ways of sorting things in Cayenne.

/dev/mrg