cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Juergen Saar" <juer...@jsaar.org>
Subject Re: Lookup tables
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:11:38 GMT
That much is true ... but ...

it would be nice if it was possible to describe
these things in the repository.

I've actualy created a database that holds this additional informations
and a little more like a meaningful names for attributes
and entities, and made a web-Interface using Googles
web-toolkit, so erveryone in our company, that can
login to this Webserver, is able to add such informations.