cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: how does cayenne handle java.util.date values ?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:38:15 GMT
Attachments are stripped from the messages sent to the list, so I
can't check your example. So let me ask you this - are you using
Cayenne XMLEncoder/XMLDecoder? It won't handle the dates properly ...
the rest of Cayenne will. If this doesn't help, could you please post
a relevant code example inline (not as an attachment).

Andrus