cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Lamb <Alexander.J.L...@sim.hcuge.ch>
Subject Re: Problem with MacOSX Intel modeler
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:15:37 GMT
If this can help, here is the java version installed (I didn't change
anything):

ace/support/doc)-> java -version
java version "1.5.0_06"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-113)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-68, mixed mode, sharing)

--
Alexander Lamb
Service d'Informatique Médicale