cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Lookup tables
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 06:49:04 GMT
Yeah - creating a separate entity for Status and a simple one-to-many
relationship between Project and Status'es should solve the problem:

Project
   String projectName
   Status status

Status
   String statusName
   List projects

While you (Terry - the original poster) may want to choose Cayenne
over Hibernate for a number of other reasons, in this particular case
I think both Cayenne and Hibernate offer the same standard solution.

Cheers,
Andrus