cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tore Halset <hal...@pvv.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: many to many relation
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:39:45 GMT
On Dec 11, 2006, at 17:36, marco turchi wrote:

> the problem is that using the moduler I'm not able to create an
> obj-relationship without create a new db-relationship. It means that I
> obtain more relationships than the relationships you shown me in
> the example
> (I obtain what I wrote in the previous email).

Okay, I now see the problem. In the "ObjRelationship Inspector"
dialog, do not press any of the buttons to create a new db
relationship. I just clicked once inside the DbRelationships-table of
the dialog and a dropdown show up. Select the db-relationship and
erverything should be ok.

This was how I fixed the model using the modeler.

  - Tore.