cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Incorrect Insert-Statement Order After Deleting All Objects
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 00:06:01 GMT
Hallo Andrus,

now it works! Thank you for your helpful answers - not only this time
:-) I like the cayenne community ...

>> Is this easier in another version >1.2.1 ?
> No. But it is fairly easy as it is.

Sorry for this question, it was very easy. I though I have to create
cayenne from source, but I only need to create the folders and the file
in my source!

By the way: Where can I read more about the architecture (DataDomain,
DataContext, DataNode, ...) of cayenne? I have googled around, but I
can't find something. I think the comments in the source are very
useful, but not necessary to understand the 'whole' thing.

Thank you again,
Peter.