cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Landry Soules <cayenn...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with DB schema generation
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:19:42 GMT
Hello,

I used CayenneModeler to design my tables and classes and would like to
generate the corresponding SQL, to update my MySQL database. But
unfortunately, the "create FK support" option doesn't make any
difference, and no foreign key sql statement is generated.
Here is an example of a relation i want to appear in my DB :
    <db-relationship name="toCountry" source="address" target="country"
toMany="false">
        <db-attribute-pair source="country" target="id"/>
    </db-relationship>
    <db-relationship name="toState" source="address" target="state"
toMany="false">
        <db-attribute-pair source="state" target="id"/>
    </db-relationship>

Thank you for your help.