cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Lamb <Alexander.J.L...@sim.hcuge.ch>
Subject Re: Problem with MacOSX Intel modeler
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:41:19 GMT
Looks like we have the same version. The CLASSPATH should not be a
problem (otherwise I couldn't even lauch the app).
Are there defaults somewhere? (I reinstalled this mac but copied
overs my user account which was on a PowerBook before that).

OK!!! I tried as root and the modeler works. So, what are the
defaults or preferences which may be set (in ~/Library maybe?)

Alex
--
Alexander Lamb
Service d'Informatique Médicale