cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Skladaniec <mar...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: Problem with MacOSX Intel modeler
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:02:54 GMT
Hello
I'm not sure if that is the problem, but do you have any icons on the
top of the window ? If so try creating a new project. (first icon to
the left), than you should find your way around.

There are no prerequisites, except for java, which comes with your
MBP :)

Marcin

On 08/12/2006, at 5:42 AM, Alexander Lamb wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> Maybe a very stupid question, but I am stuck.
>
> I downloaded the lates version of Cayenne (2.0.1) with the MacOSX
> CayenneModeler.
>
> I simply copied the modeler in Applications.
>
> When I start the app, the windows don't redraw correctly and most
> of the content is gray. What is wrong?
>
> I am on the latest Tiger version on a brand new MacBook Pro Core2Duo.
>
> Do I need to install libraries somewhere first (I just want to
> model a few things first).
>
> Thanks for any hints!
> --
> Alexander Lamb
> Service d'Informatique Médicale
> Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève
> Alexander.J.Lamb@sim.hcuge.ch
> +41 22 372 88 62
> +41 79 420 79 73

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001