cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tomi NA" <hef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: transient objects: NPE on a.setToB(new B())
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:05:20 GMT
2006/11/25, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>:
> Yeah, at the moment for the relationships to work, objects have to be
> registered with DataContext. In 3.0 we will likely be working on ways
> to "attach" unregistered graphs to the DataContext, but as of now
> this feature is not there yet.

It is now Saturday afternoon (in Croatia, anyway) and I happen to have
a bad case of the common cold, so I thought I might use the peace and
quiet at home to do a bit more work on an important project. I run
into a problem and ask for help and on a Saturday afternoon I get a
reply no more than an hour and a half after I posted my questions...
...this mailing list brings together, by far, the most helpful and
patient group of people I had the privilege to be a member of, with
Andrus leading the way! Thank you, everyone!

...don't let it go to your heads. :)

Cheers,
Tomislav