cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tomi NA" <hef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Visual Paradigm
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:59:52 GMT
2006/11/17, Michael Gentry <blacknext@gmail.com>:

> are other tools to do that if you want it (I hardly ever work in that
> mode -- I write code, not look at pictures).  Perhaps someone who
> knows more can comment more constructively.  :-)

While we're off topic, I'd just like to contribute that as much as I
appreciate the fact that there are people who are satisfied with a DDL
view of a database, there is also the other group who addmit that
pictures sometimes speak a thousand words. :)
I'd be thrilled to have a good diagram editor (the one in MS
Enterprise Manager is a great example, although somewhat buggy) at my
disposal when I'm modelling either the database or the classes
representing it. I understand, however, the size of the task and so
settle with scraping by using the clay plugin for eclipse.

t.n.a.