cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tobias SCHOESSLER <Tobias.Schoess...@unvienna.org>
Subject best practice for handling database schema changes
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:59:50 GMT

changes to the database schema once a cayenne mapping was created? </font>
feature to create an initial mapping. But then we usually have to do manual
changes like map some pks, add flattened relationships, etc.</font>
be changed we usually have a problem as 'reverse engineer from database'
overwrites everything. There seems to be the possibility to replace only
selected tables but if you do this the relationships are messed up. Is
there a way to &nbsp;merge the changes with the current model/mapping?</font>