cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne bug 308
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:23:59 GMT
It's best to ask these questions on the Cayenne users mailing list, so
redirecting there.

For Cayenne, this would mean that it was fixed in Cayenne 1.2 or in a
released Cayenne 1.2 patch (1.2.1, 1.2.2, etc).

I don't think we use anything more fine-grained than that.

This particular bug was fixed a year and a half ago (I barely remember
it), so I'm sure it's any modern version of Cayenne.