cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Docs and some questions
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:08:15 GMT
As Ari just mentioned, JGroups site is located here:

http://www.jgroups.org

Cayenne has built in support for using JGroups as a provider for
cache synchronization. You can configure it in the Modeler:

* Check "Remote Change Notifications" for the DataDomain
* Click the "Configure" button next to it and enter the settings that
you need (or leave the defaults).

And of course you can use JavaGroupsBridge for your own custom
messaging if you need functionality beyond just cache synchronization.

Andrus