cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "John" <mmmmmmmm...@web.de>
Subject Using Cayenne withTomcat gives ClassCastException
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:39:38 GMT
Hello,
I use Cayenne with Tapestry and tomcat.

I fetch data from the DB using Cayenne The application runs well until I make change on the
Java file like Home.java I have to restart TOMCAT new. Restarting the Application doesnot
solve the problem.
Changing the Home.page or Home.html does not create the error.
The error i get is:
      java.lang.ClassCastException
      de.model.MenuObject cannot be cast to de.model.MenuObject

Anybody knows why or how can i solve this?

I face this problem only with Cayenne, cos using a sample List does not creates this effect.

Thx in advance.