cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio Cesare Solaroli" <giulio.ces...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:02:56 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to download the new Apache-branded version of Cayenne,
buy the link provided in the download page
(<http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/cayenne/cayenne-2.0.1-incubating-macosx.dmg>)
is not active (I get a time-out trying to reach them).

Have the images moved, or is there some temporary problem right now?

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Giulio Cesare Solaroli