cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a few qestions if you don't mind
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:20:27 GMT
Hi Edward,

See if this posting might help:

http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2006/04/0073.html

In a nutshell, when using Tapestry 4 + Cayenne, I don't serialize any
Cayenne objects through Tapestry.  The posting has more details.

/dev/mrg

PS. I used to pass my objects around with an ActionLink (now
deprecated) in Tapestry 3, but changed my techniques when I moved to
Tapestry 4.  Also, I only use DirectLink now -- PageLink has some
session quirks.