cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:55:23 GMT
I can't even connect to people.apache.org at the moment.  The other
day I received an e-mail that began:

Upcoming Saturday 21st through Monday 23nd the ASF is moving a
non-trivial portion of it's infrastructure...

Perhaps the server hosting people.apache.org is part of that migration
and they haven't completed it yet.  That is just a guess, but a likely
answer.  If you are in a hurry and are ambitious, you could checkout
the source from Subversion (they weren't migrating the server hosting
the repository) and do a build yourself.  Otherwise, I'd wait and try
it later on today or tomorrow.  If it really becomes an issue, we (I?)
can make it available elsewhere temporarily.

Thanks,

/dev/mrg