cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Click Framework 1.0 is now available
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 14:50:40 GMT
Hi Malcom,

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious if you have a feature
matrix/etc of a comparison between Click, Tapestry, and any of the
other web frameworks (such as Wicket).  I've been using Tapestry for
some smaller applications and while I like parts of it, there are
others parts that just seem more difficult than they should be.  Plus,
the whole T3->T4 upgrade was a pain and it looks like that'll be
happening again for the next upgrade of Tapestry.  So, I'm keeping a
bit of an open mind about other frameworks for future projects.

Thanks!

/dev/mrg