cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Borut BolĨina" <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne web site design
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 21:57:32 GMT
Ari, I will be attending a conference tomorrow and the day after, so I won't
be able to participate in the process of reshaping the Cayenne site.

Let us focus on the content first. I will try to create a content tree map
for the site, which will suggest the navigation items.

I like clean HTML, after all this will help building a template if we choose
to do it via Confluence export feature.

-Borut