cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Restored (Was: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released)
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:50:28 GMT
Hey Andrus,

We should get some redundancy on this so that you are not the only
one able to push a release.

What are the credentials required for pushing something to

http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator

I apologize for not just going and trying it myself...

We should probably put a wiki page together for it. I'd be glad to
write it up once I can get it done.

Thanks again for getting the release pushed out.

TTFN,

-bd-