cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Parent/Child Insert ordering (was: Caching problem?)
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:57:09 GMT
Good question :-) Andriy, our math geek, is no longer with us. I
don't recall the details (need to dig through Ashwood I guess), but
simple parent/child relationships within the same table used to work
afaik... We may think of smarter strategies to resolve the cycles
(such as a chain of insert/update queries in the same transaction)...
I don't think this will happen soon though.

Andrus