cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Restored (Was: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released)
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:36:04 GMT
Hi Bill,

I agree about redundancy. There is no need for any special
permissions, and you should be able to update that folder with your
Apache UNIX login. Regarding documentation for the release procedure,
we have a page under dev guide describing how to assemble (but not
how to push) 1.2 and 2.0 releases:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/release-guide.html

I think there are still some problems with Confluence Auto Export
plugin, but once this is resolved, we may add a section on how to
push the release.

Andrus