cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 3.0 roadmap
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 00:12:11 GMT
Yeah, we embraced your expression ideas, just never got around to
implementing them :-)  You may have seen other recent discussions
between Mike K. and myself on how to better do the splits and how to
combine this with similar JPA API (EJBQL).

http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/08/0171.html

(IIRC there was a follow up thread that I can't find now)

Would be cool to work with you on this stuff, if and when your
situation permits.

Andrus