cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Transition from EOF to Cayenne
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:03:14 GMT
I recall others were doing something like that. Unfortunately nothing
has been contributed to the community that can be reused. Would be
nice if we can do it this time. Dov, if you come up with some kind of
portability layer, do you think it would be possible to contribute it
to Apache, or at least document the experience on Wiki?

Andrus