cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Still problems to create Ant task
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:53:23 GMT
I just created a small test project and it seems to work just fine.
The jar path includes cayenne.jar, task.jar and driver.jar.

Andrus

public class TestTask extends Task {

	protected File cayenneProject;

	public void setCayenneProject(File cayenneProject) {
		this.cayenneProject = cayenneProject;
	}

		Configuration c = new FileConfiguration(cayenneProject);
		Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(c);

		DataNode node = (DataNode) c.getDomain().getDataNodes().iterator()
				.next();
		DataMap map = (DataMap) c.getDomain().getDataMaps().iterator().next();

		DbGenerator gen = new DbGenerator(node.getAdapter(), map);
		try {
			gen.runGenerator(node.getDataSource());
		} catch (Exception e) {
			throw new BuildException(e);
		}
	}
}

<project name="test" default="d">

	<path id="lib.path">
		<fileset dir="lib" includes="*.jar" />
	</path>

	<target name="d">
		<taskdef name="x" classname="test.TestTask" classpathref="lib.path"/>
		<x cayenneProject="src/cayenne.xml"/>
	</target>
</project>