cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "DOMINGUEZ Felipe" <Felipe.DOMING...@eurocontrol.int>
Subject Still problems to create Ant task
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:40:42 GMT
Hello.

I am still having problems building an ant task that uses cayenne.

I use the  FileConfiguration class,

FileConfiguration conf = new FileConfiguration("cayenne.xml");

conf.addClassPath("pathToCayenneDir");

Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(conf);

but it throws a

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cayenne.dba.hsqldb.HSQLDBAdapter

in Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(conf);

the class path use to run the ant task is OK, and I can even instantiate
the class using

Class.forName("org.apache.cayenne.dba.hsqldb.HSQLDBAdapter");

can any body send and example or point me to a tutorial where I can find
out what is going on.

I did not find anything.

cheers

Felipe

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the
sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of
EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.