cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "DOMINGUEZ Felipe" <Felipe.DOMING...@eurocontrol.int>
Subject How to receive Data Object Transaction Events
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:16:01 GMT
Hello again.

I have another question, this time is regarding events.

I am looking at  DataObjectTransactionEventListener and by reading the
documentation added  in the javadoc API I would understand that by just
implementing this interface y any DataObject I would receive events
telling me when the object will be committed or when the object was
committed.

====================================
This interface declares methods that DataObject classes can implement to
be notified about transactions of their DataContext. Note: explicit
registration with EventManager is not necessary, since the events are
simply forwarded by ContextCommitObserver; stricly speaking these
methods are just regular 'callbacks'. The event argument is passed along
for convenience.
====================================

but it don't manage to make it work,  in fact I have not found any way
to get these events, no even registering the object with the
EventManager..

Any help will be appreciated.

cheers

Felipe

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the
sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of
EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.