cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "DOMINGUEZ Felipe" <Felipe.DOMING...@eurocontrol.int>
Subject Problem upgrading to cayanne 2.0.1
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:10:25 GMT
Hi,

I have upgraded to cayanne 2.0.1 from 1.2.1

I have opened the cayenne.xml file with the new modeler and accepted to
upgrade.
then I have generated the dataobjects again and saved cayanne.xml.

I have copied the knew cayanne.jar file to my lib directory, but when I
try to run simple queries I get the following exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectstyle/cayenne/query/Query

see details below.

it seems to be looking for the old Query class.

is it this a bug in the deployment of Cayenne or is it that I am doing
some thing wrong?

cheers

felipe

package test;

import java.util.List;

import org.apache.cayenne.CayenneException;
import org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext;
import org.apache.cayenne.access.ResultIterator;
import org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQuery;

import be.eurocontrol.pacs.cayenne.MeteoData;

import com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaData;

import sun.net.www.MeteredStream;

public class CleanMetarDataTest {

		DataContext context = DataContext.createDataContext();

		SelectQuery q = new SelectQuery(MeteoData.class);
		List list = context.performQuery(q);

		System.out.println(list.size());

	}

INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: started configuration loading.
INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: loaded domain: PacsDomain
INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: loaded <map name='PacsDomainMap'
location='PacsDomainMap.map.xml'>.
INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: loading <node name='PacsDomainNode'
datasource='PacsDomainNode.driver.xml'
factory='org.apache.cayenne.conf.DriverDataSourceFactory'>.
INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: using factory:
org.apache.cayenne.conf.DriverDataSourceFactory
INFO  DriverDataSourceFactory: loading driver information from
'PacsDomainNode.driver.xml'.
INFO  DriverDataSourceFactory: loading driver
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
INFO  DriverDataSourceFactory: loading user name and password.
INFO  QueryLogger: Created connection pool:
jdbc:oracle:thin:@prisme8.eatchip.eurocontrol.be:1521:pe8
	Driver class: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
	Min. connections in the pool: 1
	Max. connections in the pool: 1
INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: loaded datasource.
INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: no adapter set, using automatic adapter.
INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: loaded map-ref: PacsDomainMap.
INFO  RuntimeLoadDelegate: finished configuration loading in 312 ms.
org/objectstyle/cayenne/query/Query
	at org.apache.cayenne.util.Util.getJavaClass(Util.java:579)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.map.ObjEntity.getJavaClass(ObjEntity.java:224)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver.constructCache(EntityResolver.java
:248)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver._lookupObjEntity(EntityResolver.ja
va:607)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.map.EntityResolver.lookupObjEntity(EntityResolver.jav
a:468)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.query.BaseQueryMetadata.resolve(BaseQueryMetadata.jav
a:97)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.query.SelectQuery.getMetaData(SelectQuery.java:151)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.util.ObjectContextQueryAction.<init>(ObjectContextQue
ryAction.java:69)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextQueryAction.<init>(DataContextQuery
Action.java:46)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.onQuery(DataContext.java:1386)
	at org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.perf
____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the
sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of
EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.