cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lindsay Steele <lgste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Click Framework 1.0 is now available
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:51:09 GMT
Andrus,
           I was not questioning your opinion or right to have an
opinion.   I just thought that if everyone else wanted to go on about
frameworks I might as well jump in with my views as well but in the back
of my mind know that it has little to do with cayenne itself.  I was
questioning myself more than anything.