cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: which cayenne version?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:18:36 GMT
edward pedersson wrote:
> I was reading through the web site design thread and there was mention of
> version 2 being the version to develop against. Is this correct and if so
> how does one get hold of it?
Sorry, you've happened to stumble in at an odd time.  Version 2.0.1 is
pending release (2.0 was unreleased) and should be out very shortly.  If
you're looking to get started right away, you can use the 1.2.1
version.  The only difference between 1.2.1 and 2.0.1 is that in the
latter we've moved to apache package names.  So, you'll have to make a
few changes later on, but it's really not that much work.

--
Kevin Menard
Servprise International, Inc.