cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Jeff de Vries <jdevr...@pfrog.com>
Subject Re: How to use TransactionDelegate to do audit logging?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 05:00:32 GMT
Thanks!  Couple more questions ...

1) Where do I get 3.0?  Nightly snapshot?  Is any one more stable than
any other?  Any installation instructions? Or things to watch out for?

2) Is the "handleCallback" argument actually the name of the method to
call as the callback, aka "myPostPersist"?

3) Where is the proper place to set up the callbacks?  In a custom data
context factory (assuming you always want the callbacks)?  This is for a
web app using thread data contexts.

4) Where do I get the domain object?

Thanks again!
Jeff