cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [announce] Click Framework 1.0 is now available
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:37:14 GMT

On Oct 7, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Lindsay Steele wrote:

> Anyway .... I thought this was a Cayenne list anyway .. not a Click
> pushing list.

I agree in general - everyone should take responsible attitude when
posting announcements not directly related to Cayenne. IMO this
particular case is somewhere on the border between on and off topic.
Click folks wrote a Cayenne integration piece after all, and it is a
part of the framework.

All Tapestry/Cayenne integration was done outside Tapestry and was
also discussed here in the past (but not in the context of a Tapestry
release, as it never included any such code).

And it would certainly be great to see Wicket users discussing
Cayenne/Wicket patterns here.

Regarding my response to the announcement, this is my opinion from
the personal experience that includes JSP, Struts, Tapestry, Click
and a bit of JSF. Just like your reply was yours. I can have an
opinion, right? :-)

Andrus