cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 01:32:07 GMT
Looks like the people.apache.org migration is still in progress, so
the "/dist/" directory is not available (yet?) Good news is that the
copies of the release files used in the voting survived in my home
directory. So in addition to Michael's .mac account you can use this
link:

http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/2.0.1/

(I should probably change the links on the site temporarily, unless
somebody tells me why this is a bad idea, like the site sync doesn't
work, etc.)

Andrus