cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Out of the box set up of a new Cayenne project with Postgresql on Linux
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:12:00 GMT
You mentioned you are on Linux, so normal Unix file permissions would
come into play.  The file needs to be group readable (if in the same
group) or other (world) readable.  Also, the directory path leading to
the file must be readable by you, too.  (Technically, I think the
directory path must have the execute bit, but read is good, too.)

/dev/mrg