cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tomi NA" <hef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Cayenne web site
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:39:56 GMT
On 9/20/06, Michael Gentry <blacknext@gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't read much of the other comments (yet).  I do agree with
> Borut that old news is bad news.  Better to not even have a news
> section if it is very stale.  I might can add more comments later
> after I catch up ...

As far as news are concerned, just channeling the announcements about
new versions of cayenne would be worth a news section and would keep
it up to date. The news section could do with a bit of colour, though,
but it wouldn't be critical.
It'd be good to have a news section. There's enough material to fill
it. It's just that it has to become routine for the list announcements
to end up on the web.

t.n.a.