cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tomi NA" <hef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sneak preview of new proposed Cayenne site
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 16:25:46 GMT
On 9/9/06, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@ish.com.au> wrote:

> We see similar figures from our cluster of hosted sites in Australia.
> However users do not open their browsers full screen. And missing the
> most important navigation or having to scroll right is just annoying.

Keeping in mind the kind of visitors a site like cayenne's attracts,
I'd say we've already heard too much on the topic of screen
resolution: I don't believe anyone reading this message uses anything
less than 1280xsomething, and even if they are, they certainly aren't
developing applications using a 800x600 screen.
I'd return to the topic of aesthetics and intuitiveness of the UI.

t.n.a.