cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: RefreshQuery
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:26:16 GMT
Hi Marcin,

RefreshQuery built that way, unlike its predecessor
InvalidateListCacheQuery, doesn't do pattern matching on the names.
This was a bit inefficient. Instead it does exact match on the cache
group names. One or more cache groups are assigned explicitly by a
user of the original query, and is separate from the query name:

SelectQuery q = ..
q.setCacheGroups(new String[] {"dogs", "cats"});

Andrus