cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Scratch Confluence space created [Was: Cayenne web site]
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:56:43 GMT
Folks,

I just deployed a throwaway instance of Confluence with an Auto-
export plugin configured:

Editable Space:
   http://www.objectstyle.org/confluence-scratch/display/CAYSCRATCH/

Exported Space:
   http://objectstyle.org/confluence-auto-export/CAYSCRATCH/

For those who are interested in helping to build a branded Confluence
template, please follow these steps to get access to the template:

* Register on the new Confluence and ping me off list to give you
permissions.
* Log in and go to "Administration > Plugins > Auto Export Plugin >
Configure Plugin"

 From there you can edit a template for '"Cayenne Scratch" Space'.
After every edit you need to manually re-export to see the changes on
exported site. This can be done on the same plugin page.

(note that we couldn't do this on Apache instance of Confluence, as
auto-export plugin requires global permissions for the entire
instance that includes other projects).

Andrus