cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: Cayenne web site
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:04:46 GMT

On 21/09/2006, at 8:39 AM, Tomi NA wrote:

> As far as news are concerned, just channeling the announcements about
> new versions of cayenne would be worth a news section and would keep
> it up to date. The news section could do with a bit of colour, though,
> but it wouldn't be critical.
> It'd be good to have a news section. There's enough material to fill
> it. It's just that it has to become routine for the list announcements
> to end up on the web.

How would this work? Can we create a new CAYNEWS Space in Confluence
and somehow have recent changes from that included on the front page?
What tools do we have to work with to make this happen? Are any other
Apache projects doing this?

Ari Maniatis

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001