cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception with Tomcat's session restore capability
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:49:12 GMT
No, I wouldn't try changing the transient nature.

It does seem kinda odd, though.  I know that I'm saving serialized
objects two different ways -- by individual DataObject for one
read-only context, and by DataContext for a modified set of objects.
I don't think I have seen this particular problem.

Are you serializing the DataContext directly?