cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Thread safety and Cayenne ( & Tapestry)
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:11:36 GMT
DataContext is not thread-safe, as it is intended for access by a
single user.

DataDomain and the rest of the stack underneath the DataContext is
thread-safe.

If a there is a chance of multiple threads belonging to the same user
to access the context (and its DataObjects) simultaneously, you'll
have to synchronize manually.

Andrus